Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Test Of Khaine: Links And Other News


Well its been an eventful week. DFG is going back to its roots. Lord Solar Steve and Dread Beard, formerly Samsquatch Monster, have started a general gaming blog, I got demoted at work and I discovered I am two classes away from my Bachelors degree.

I am diligently working on our next Aspect of Khaine article. I hope to have it up this weekend. I wanted to post the Links to all the relevant rules and guidelines as well as missions for the Test Of Khaine which is coming up on April 13th at Evolution Games in Lansing.


Adepticon FAQ

Adepticon Missions

Adepticon Event Rules


Evolution games Address
6323 W Saginaw Hwy  Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 323-8600


Evolution games FB


I will be updating things over the next few weeks. I would like to point out I am using only 3 of the missions from the primer as the tournament is a 3 round tournament.


As a last shout out I would like to plug the Lord Solar and Dread Beards new blog “Gaming, Beer and Bullshit” Look for stuff from all over the place. 40K, Rifts, Firestorm Armada and basically anything our group plays or drinks for that matter.

I also want to wish Tj, the man formerly known as Old School Terminator, good luck as he heads out for a 2 day GT event at Drop zone Games in Glenn Burnie Maryland. Good Luck sir!


Until next time


Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment