Saturday, December 31, 2022

Goodbye 2022

 


Greetings all.  Its been quite a while.  Life and a lack of motivation has kept me from writing. 2022 has been quite a year.  I have started to play a few different games and a couple have gone by the wayside.  I am getting my gaming mojo back.  I have been hobbying a lot more and I have even started painting again.  The burnout I experienced doing stuff for Spartan Games and the pandemic had lasting effects that are finally going away.  I picked up A billion Suns to satisfy my need for spaceships and I have started playing 30k since the release of the new edition.  In fact we are running A Billion Suns tournament at Adeption this coming March.  I just wanted to pop in and say that I am going to make an effort to write even if nobody is reading it.  Just to talk about the hobby and games to kinda work things out for myself.


Happy New Year.  may the coming year be good.  Adeption Registration is January 8th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment