Sunday, March 13, 2022

Adepticon 2022


 Hello all.  Its been a while.  I have been absent and for that I apoligize.  Hell I don't know if anybody still reads the blog.  Well after some thought I decided I am going to post at least once a month.  My gaming life has not been what it use to be.  I am hoping this changes next week and I feel a little of the passion come back.  I speak of Adepticon.  After two years on hiatus, the convention has returned.  I am participating in two events this year and I am helping to judge the Infinity GT.  I am brushing up on Infinity as I have not played the new edition.  I have only read the rules.  I plan on helping out none the less.  The gaming group here in Lansing has been experimenting with a bunch of different games and it has made us lose our focus on any one game. It's kind of frustrating honestly.  Its gotten to the point I am thinking about dipping back into 40K.  I know, thats kinda a point I thought I would never reach. We will see what happens.  I am going to try and do at least one post at Adepticon and might do a YouTube video on the channel I have not used in years.  If you are reading this I appreciate it.  I am going to get the passion back.  Life and past circumstances have left me burned out and honestly longing for days past.  Well thats all for now.  If you are reading this and are going to Adepticon, say hi if you see me. until next time.....


Remember Dramos! 

and

Blood runs, anger rises, death wakes, war calls !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment