Monday, October 22, 2012

The CraftWorld Open Is This Sunday!!!!

Just a quick announcement and then I will have my thoughts on the New Chaos codex later in the week. I got officially promoted this week at work so its been hectic, especially with the wedding of Samsquatch Monster of DFG this past weekend. We partied hard.......Adepticon hard.

Well UCON is this coming weekend and Sunday the Craftworld Open will be unleashed upon the convention. Pre registration with the convention closed on the 12th, but I have been getting requests to play. I am accepting names and submitting them to my liaison with the convention to hold spots. I have a total of 15 registered, 10 officially whos spots are not in jeopardy and I have 5 names that I am submitting tonight. This means I have 9 open slots. Feel free to email me at the Blog address and I will submit your name. Now this means that a spot will be held, but if it is not paid for the day of the tournament the spot is up for grabs to whoever shows up to the tournament.

Now I know there was not a lot of time between when I put this together and when the pre registration for the convention ended. Next year I will be posting updates every week once preregistration starts for the convention.

So Sunday 10 am at the Marriott AnnArbor Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest dice roll. I will be down Saturday with BigMek SkrapKlaw to set up so come say hi.  I am really looking forward to this.  This Convention has lots of growth potential and its at an awesome location this year.   Think Westin Lombard, for those who have attended Adepticon, with a golf course.  My little brother actually had his wedding at this Hotel and it was very nice.

So lets make the first Craftworld Open a good one and heres to hopefully many years to come.



Until Next time



Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment