Friday, March 20, 2015

Adepticon 2015 Day 1

SeerK here once again, bringing you some almost live coverage of Adepticon 2015.  Yesterday was a good start to the week. We did demos of Firestorm Armada and Planetfall in the afternoon. We had quite a few people stop by the booth and say hi and try out the games. I was very happy to find out that there are a lot of Firestorm players out there, but were not active or had not tried out the new rules set.  We got them educated and I think we will have quite a few more new and newly a tive players again.

I got to meet up with some old friends and meet some new ones as well.  The new venue as I stated is huge. If you are enroute or planning on attending next year, make sure you have comfy shoes.  I have been getting my cardio in walking from my room to the convention part of the hotel.   Enjoy some pics from day one. We are experiencing technical difficulties so I apologize for the short post. The WayGate laptop decided to die as I went to post, so i am relegated to my Ipad.






Until next time, crush the Alliance and as always......


REMEMBER DRAMOS!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment