Monday, November 12, 2012

Adepticon 2013: The Road Begins


Well its that time of year again, no not Thanksgiving! Its time for Adepticon pre registration! I have completed the pre reg with minimal swearing and drama. Is it just me or did it seem the web cart was on the verge of blowing up? This year I am going to be trying my hand at the GT again. This year I will not be bringing the Eldar though. I don't plan on getting smacked around like a red headed step child this year so I am bringing the metal. I have not decided which flavor of metal to bring though so I will be building both the Necrons and my newly Acquired Iron Warriors army.

I have a couple lists in mind and now its just down to number crunching points and the finances. I may also be doing a Combat Patrol this year and I have been able to cram in some nice units and such into Dark Eldar lists so I will also be painting up 400 points of the Dark Kin just in case.

So why Chaos Marines? Well I have been s Chaos Marine player almost as long as An Eldar Player. I really like the new models as well. Combine this and the fact I really miss my Emperors Children / Noise Marine army and well there you have it. I did say Iron Warriors though. I am going to build my Emperors Children up post Adepticon as I want to pillage the Forgeworld Booth for MK3 armor and such. I also want to do just a strait up Chaos Marine Army. There may or may not be cult marines in the list. There will be lots of metal though.

I am going to be really delving into the codex and finding something different, yet effective. I will be doing articles here and over at Dark Future Games over the next few months. I am feeling invigorated. Which is good. My hobby has been in a slump and so has my game....


Cue Training Montage....



Until next time...........


Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes War Calls....



DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPORER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you.

    I am really looking forward to it. This year is going to be big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to include lots of photos on your return post!

    ReplyDelete