Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Well its been a busy couple weeks.  The fervor of Adepticon 2013 registration is behind us and the countdown to d-day has begun.  I am just starting to really tear into the new Chaos Marine codex and it is becoming clear I have a long road ahead if I want to be ship shape for the GT  I got in a game with Farseer Re-rolls Tuesday night and lets just say version 1 of the list did not fair well.

I am back to the drawing board, but I am thankful.  Tis the season I guess.  What am I thankful for?  Well I am thankful first and foremost for the great 40K hobby scene in Lansing.  I am thankful for dedication of the players in this area.  I am also thankful for the core group of guys, chosen if you will, who I call friend and fellow bloggers.  My guys here at Craftworld Lansing, who need to post way more, and of course the authors over at Dark Future Games.

So on this day of Thanks, think on what you are thankful for.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving.  I will be discussing my plunge back into chaos next time as I continue the Road to Adepticon.


Until then.......


Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!


DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment