Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas From The Craftworld!

From all of us here at Craftworld Lansing, Merry Christmas.  The holidays can be rough because of family or
just general crappiness, trust me I know.  Just remember you are not alone.  I will be spending the day painting and enjoying a days worth of Dr. Who.

May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I may be doing a year in review before we hit 2014 and some parting thoughts as we move into a new year.


Until then........







Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!


Merry Christmas!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you as well! I got what I wanted this Christmas, my electricity is back on after three cold days resulting from this horrid ice storm over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, that super stinks, Spellduckwrong. Three cold days without electricity. ouch

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the wishes. I'm envious. Wish I could've spent the entire day painting.

    ReplyDelete