Saturday, January 17, 2015

Warlog 3724 results! Adepticon Updates!

Hi all! SeerK here with a brief report on last years War log. If you are not familiar with the War log you can check it out over at the Spartan Community Forum. Basically you report the scores from your games in a standardized format and the scores contribute to the war log. It is broken up as Kurak Alliance vs Zenian League. It is then further divided by race. War log 3724 came to a close on December 31st. War log 3725 is in full swing now recording the battles of 2015.

I am proud to say that 4 out of the 8 Admirals listed as the top Admirals for the War log 3724 are from my local group and actually write for this blog! I am also happy to say the Zenian League was the clear winner for 3724! Remember Dramos! Well lets look at the top 8 Admirals. I can probably say with some surety that they are the top 8 players in the world currently. Have a differing opinion? Then start contributing to the War log 3725! Here are our top 8 Admirals


Best Dindrenzi Admiral: Spellduckwrong aka George Gasser
Best Directorate Admiral: SMD_Vogrin aka Dave Wangen
Best Relthoza Admiral: Prolegitman
Best Zenian Alliance Fleet Admiral: Demomaster aka Austin Proux

Best Terran Admiral: Marsyas
Best Aquan Admiral: Beowulf
Best Sorylian Admiral: Zkrobi
Best Kurak Alliance Fleet Admiral: Lord Solar Steve aka Steve Krohn


Congrats to this years top Admirals. I know I am going to be reporting every game I play this year to try and get into a top spot. With the release of the new Rense System Navy and Oroshan Models in February I am going to be playing more and probably crying more as my wallet is drained of its contents. I really like the new Oroshan Battle Carrier. I have mixed feelings about the RSN. I was kinda expecting ships that looked different, instead of just updated or slightly changed versions of the old ones. Oh well you can't win them all.

Stay tuned as we are hard at work getting the Primer missions done for The Schaumburg Prime Offensive at Adepticon. If you have not signed up yet do so now! We are getting more spots and they will fill up quick once they open. Get on the wait list now to assure your spot in what we are declaring is the North American Firestorm Armada Championship!


Thats all for now. I am working on some Planetfall stuff and Firestorm Articles at present. The new work schedule has been kicking my butt the past couple weeks so its been slow going. I am also working on the next installment of the continuing adventures of Fleet Marshal Alex Cross. When last we left him he was charged with acting as a liaison between Fleet Marshal Gronier and the newly arrived Relthoza reinforcements.

Until next time crush the Alliance and as always....



REMEMBER DRAMOS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment