Monday, May 18, 2015

Conventions!

SeerK here once again.  I am here to give a little update on what we are doing event wise over the next few months.  As you may have noticed we have a Michigan GT logo up on the page.  The WayGate crew , myself, Dreadbeard and Spellduckwrong, will be running some events at the 2015 Michigan GT September 25th-27th.  We are very excited to be running Firestorm in our home town of Lansing Michigan.

The Michigan GT started out as a large 40K grand tournament.  They will be running the GT per normal as well as several other 40K events.  Warmachine and Hordes will also be represented.  In fact there will be a Masters tournament.  We will be running two Firestorm Armada tournaments.  We are planning an 800 point tournament and a 1200 point tournament.  Dreadbeard has also had a very cool concept which we are developing for a fun Narrative event which we will be running on the day we are not running tournaments.  It should be a very fun weekend.  Reserve the time off and watch out for pre registration to open next month.  register early as we will have limited space.  Click on the Michigan GT banner to the right for details and stay tuned to the blog for details as they develop.


If you are going to Origins Game fair  June 3rd-7th in Columbus Ohio stop by the miniature area to say hi.  I will be there with 40kOrigins running games and seeing what the convention is all about.  I will be running Malifaux on Wednesday and Thursday.  The group is running 40k tournaments, Drop Zone Commander, Necromunda, Battle Fleet Gothic, Ogre, Mercs and a few others.  I of course will have all my Firestorm Armada and Firestorm Planetfall stuff on hand if anybody wants to get a game in or learn.  I am not there Representing Spartan Games as a Vanguard officially this year, but a good Vanguard never rests.  Next year is in the works though.


I may also be at Gencon working at the Spartan Games booth, as long as they get back to me.  I may still head down at least for a day or two to mingle and say hi.  I will bring my fleets as I do believe a couple of the Spartan Community members were going to try and do an impromptu get together.


That's all for now.  Register for the GT soon and keep your eyes here for details.  Also come say hi at the 40kOrigins area and try out some games run by yours truly.  After my shifts are done I am always available to blow your fleets out of the stars.

Until next time......


Crush the Alliance and as always....

REMEMBER DRAMOS!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment