Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Firestorm System Wars Is Here

Just a quick update.  Origins was awesome and I am finally recovered from the week of working and gaming.  I am hard at work on some articles about the Relthoza and about my two new gaming vices, Malifaux and Infinity.

The big news though is from Spartan Games.  July 20th we will be getting Halo System Wars.  The 2 player starter box ships on the 20th.  I for one am looking forward to my shop getting this in so I can tear into it and see how the game runs.  The multi tier difficulty system they have developed for the game has me curious.

Also landing next month is the Planetary Invasion fleets for the 6 major races in Firestorm Armada.  Included in this box set is the phase one rules for Firestorm: System Wars.  The rules for integration of Armada and Planetfall are finally here and I am excited.  The invasion ships look awesome and from what I am told my Spiders are the best at landing troops.  What is real exciting though is this is only phase one.  I am hoping phase 2 involves Spec Ops.  I think the whole reason I am starting into Infinity is because I am finding myself in dire need of a sci fi 28 mm scale game that is not 40k.  Its even better that it is skirmish.  Spec Ops is really what I am waiting for.  It looks like we are one step closer.

Thats all for now.  Stay tuned to Firebase Delta. In the latest episode we have a very special guest.  I will also be posting a break down of the Relthoza on the ground in the coming weeks.

until then crush the Alliance and as always

REMEMBER DRAMOS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment