Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A New Infinty Starter: Operation Red Veil

Greetings and salutations!  SeerK here to talk Infinity.  Gencon is coming up quick and Corvus Belli has been dropping some hints about the Gencon releases over the past two weeks.  It looks like we are going to be getting a new two player starter set.  An Operation Ice Storm like box that will contain Yu Jing and Haqqislam.  Although the exact contents are not known the teaser pictures shows six individuals on the side of Yu Jing and five on Haqqislam.  The sixth member of the Haqq team gets his own teaser.  We also have one actual picture that was leaked that appears to be the fifth member of the Haqq team.  The Ahl Faseed.



I am a big fan of big armor.  My Azrail are my favorite models in my QK army.  The Ahl Fasseed is on par with them.  There has been some conjecture about the picture of the leaked model though.  It does bear the symbol of the Ahl Faseed,  but some have been saying it is actually an Ariadna Blackjack.  Given the official teasers, I am pretty confident it is an Ahl Fassed model.  The symbol is the same other than the color, black instead of yellow as it appears in Army 6.

The plot Thickened as of last night when somebody put up a picture of an advertisement in Game Trader Magazine.  Operation Red Veil is the name of the new two player starter.  Taking place on an Orbital, we get the confirmation that Y Jing and Haqq Spec Op teams fight it our for vital information that could upset the financial balance in the Human Sphere.  



I am going to be at Gencon again this year.  Although I am working at the Spartan Games booth once again Friday through Sunday With Neil and the crew I am going to be helping Miniature Tim with an ITS tournament Thursday morning and I will be running a ITS tournament Thursday night.  I also plan on picking this baby up, along with any other Gencon Exclusives.  We will be running demos of Halo Ground Combat in Spartan country.  Spartan is once again teaming up with the War Store to bring you Spartan Products and demos of the new Halo Ground Combat.  I am actually pretty excited to try it out.

I got a lot of requests for Halo Fleet Battles at Origins this year and I will be working on getting it added to the schedule.  If there is demand for Halo ground combat I will also try to get that added.  I am excited for Gencon this year.  The Badge arrived today in the mail and we are getting at just over a month away from the best 4 days in Gaming.  That is all for now.  I am going to be swinging back to FSA next time and be talking about some of the Task Force ships in the Relthoza fleet now that I have had a chance to play a few games with them.  I will then be talking about my first forays into Guildball by Steamforged Games.

Until next time crush the Alliance and as always...


REMEMBER DRAMOS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment