Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!



From everybody at The Waygate, Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, Happy Hanukkah ( even though it ended on the 14th).  The Holiday season is always full of joy and frustration.  Remember to sit back and just relax.  The WayGate staff will be having a festive brunch today and celebrating with friends as well as family.


We are down to 4 slots in the Schaumburg Prime Offensive!  We also have 3 more slots in the Schaumburg Beachhead! Sign up before they disappear!

I will be doing 2 more posts this year.  I am trying to get the next part of the Planetfall Relthoza series done and by January 31st I will have our year in review.  After that I plan on buckling down and getting on a regular weekly posting schedule.  I want to be more consistent in bringing you coverage of events, releases and the groups musings on the games we play.





Until next time....


Merry X-Mas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment