Saturday, April 21, 2012

Adepticon 2012: Continuing Coverage

Well Team Death Star did about as well as its namesake did in Star Wars.  We went 3 games until we decided to withdraw and enjoy the rest of the night.  So I bring you a couple pics from the Team Tournament.

One of my favorite Displays was done by a team called " The Cult of Charlie Sheen". It was a All Slaaneshi Daemon Army.  I really liked the mix of Fluff and the internets favorite cocaine powered meme.
This Keeper of Secrets was a favorite of mine.  I really like the Tongue in cheek nature of all the teams names and army themes.




I really liked this Dark Eldar force


Finally we see one of Team Death Stars only real decisive victory.  Lord Solar Steve and I took on one half of The BandHa Brothers.  The Henchmen and Blood Angels Combo had us worried until the Death Strike Missile went off and the army came into plasma cannon range.

So far its been a blast and we still have tonight and tomorrow left.  OST will have a ton more pictures up over at Dark Future Games so go check them out.

Until next time...........



Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment