Saturday, May 4, 2013

Change Is Good


Man what a flurry of activity. I hope everybody is enjoying the Tactics articles from The Craftworld's  now official Autarch. I have been spending to much time in the Dome of Crystal Seers as of late. Its time I really go to 6th edition boot camp and start thinking outside the box. We have an impending codex so I am putting pause on the reboot of the Aspects of Khaine. Once I have the codex in my hands we will do a true reboot on the Aspects and go over them shrine by shrine.



I have been asked once again to run the Craftworld Open at UCON this coming November. As long as things go to plan there will be some expanded war games coverage at the convention. Warmachine and Hordes will be joining the mix as well as Firestorm Armada and possibly Flames of War. This is all in the works currently so I have nothing set in stone as of yet. I am hoping everything works out though. The Craftworld Lansing staff will be in attendance in full force this year. I will keep you all posted as stuff develops.


I have to say Spellduckwrong has me converting to the Mechdar way of doing things. I am very anxious to see if its still plausible in the new codex. I have a list I am going to run against CVinton and his new Tau army. Its been a while since I have had all my Wave Serpents on the table all at once.


Well thats all for now. I am going to be posting some pictures next time of the army I ma going to be running in the stores new Flames of War campaign. I have all the StuG and StuH assault guns in primer and I just need to base coat and camo them up. In the mean time enjoy the tactics. It has become clear Spellduckwrong is currently a much better player than I........for now.



Until Next time...




Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words SeerK. I can't wait to see your thoughts on the impending codex and hopefully, it will be a boon to our fleet of grav tanks. Though, it's a common disbelief that mechdar even works now. Thankfully, their belief is not required, merely their surrender.
    I'm excited for Ucon! Best of luck getting everything set up and if you need a hand, let me know. I'm going to be a Lansing resident so I'll be around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to hear. Will be nice having you at the shop more. I need retraining on Mechdar. I was schooled by a gray knight necron army last night. I can't believe they are allies of convinence.

    Regardless I am also looking forward to UCON. Its nice having a convention that's basically local.

    ReplyDelete