Wednesday, October 16, 2013

UCON Updates: New Sponsors and Podcasts!

Hello all.  SeerK here to update you on our sponsors.  Last time I highlighted one of the Events I am running UCON this year.  Spartan Games maker of Firestorm Armada is going to be sponsoring the Firestorm Armada event.
at

Battle Front games is also helping out with the Flames Of War Event I am running at the convention on Saturday the 23rd.  I love it when the game makers help out.

Image by Scott Sez. sez@artistsempire.com
I also wanted to give a shout over to the guys at The 2nd Founding podcast  for plugging the convention, especially the Craftworld Open.  There are 27 spots open as I write this.  I would suggest Pre registering at the UCON site to reserve your spot.  Last year we had quit a few people show up day of.  If the event sells out during pre registration I can try and get more space to up the player cap.
Especially the

For you Warmachine fans , PG_Hick is bringing you a 50 point Steamroller on Saturday starting at 10am.  I would also suggest pre registering.

Well I will be continuing on the subject of meta breaking and killing Riptides next time.  I will be covering Close combat and Psychic powers.


Until next time.............



Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment