Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Model From Chapterhouse

I am a fan of the Chapterhouse Studio miniatures.  I bought a few of the Warlock and Farseer on jetbike conversion kits.  Well they now have another Eldar offering in the form of The Doomseer Iyanar-Duanna.
  This alternate Farseer is a nice addition to their line.  Check it out at the Chapterhouse site.

I am composing the next Foundation Of Vengeance.  Relentlessness is probably one of the most important ones.  It really is the hallmark of the Dark Eldar.  Look for it mid week as I may not be able to get up to the FLGS for my weekly 40K fix.  I was promoted at work so my schedule is kind of batty this week.

I am also hoping to get a game in with the Webway list against OST soon.  I think that his nids will be an excellent test.  CVinton is also on the hit list.  Speaking of CVinton.  He will be joining the ranks of Tournament orgainzers on may 14th as Evolution games hosts "Def Race 2011"  Check it out over at Dark Future Games.  He just posted the missions so take a look and plan accordingly.

Until next time............



Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dave handed my blob their ass today. It was a sad sad day but I'm not taking it personally. Besides the fact that Dave always hands me my ass, i didn't have much going for me and really asked for an ass beating when I said "Yeah dude, I totally want to play your purifiers!"

    Anyhow, I'm up to get a game in when you're in town, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about the GW Alternatives, but sometimes, it just seems they skirt awefully close to the IP ... but that really isn't any of my business and the model looks great.

    ReplyDelete