Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never Forget

Seerk here to take a pause and remember the victims and the real life heros who risked their own lives on This date in 2001.  My Great Grandfather was a firefighter and I have many close friends serving in the military currently, most of the them in the Marine Corps. 
Take a moment and honor those that fell.  I remember back in 2001 I was out hunting for a job after my release from GW.  I was at Circuit City filling out an app when the friend of mine that worked there said i had to leave.  She said they were closing the store and I was like why?  I came outside to fighters flying in formation overhead heading south towards Detroit.  I saw what had caused it all when I got home and flipped on the T.V.

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment