- Necron Cryptek @ 35 points and 55 points (depending on wargear no doubt)
- Lychguard @ 40 points...however, one squad of 5 was +25 points more expensive...could be that the shield option is +5 points.
- Deathmarks @ 19 points...not that bad, actually.
- Flayed Ones @ 13 points (and no mention at all of the "Fearsome Visage" rule or something they used to have)
- Warriors @ 13 points
- Ghost Ark @ 115 points
- Immortals @ 17 points regardless of weapon
- Scarabs @ 15 points per base
- Destroyers @ 40 points
- Heavy Destroyers @ 60 points
I see some changes but nothing to extreme. Apparantly scarab swarms are clocking in at 15 points a base to. Given the rumors of what they can do thats pretty cheap. SO here a a couple of codex shots to wet your whistle as well. I am not sure how I feel about them yet.
The Doomsday Ark is an oddity to me. It has an excellent mix of weapons and the shielding makes it a rough target combined with what living metal is going to probably do. I feel jipped I have to pay for flicker fields on my transports.
So there are some tidbits. This codex is going to be scary. Matt Ward has given it the usual treatment. granted I am glad its on a Xenos codex rather than a dirty Imperial one. Still this is going to be rough. I think Necron players are kind of due though.
Until next time......
Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!