Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mother Of God: The Necrons Awaken

Well kids the Necrons have gone up on the GW site for pre order and we have a nice view of some of the new stuff, some limited rules included.  I have to say I am impressed and a little scarred.  I will let the Stormlord give the break down on everything once he stops drulling and doing the robot happy dance.

I have noticed a couple things though and I have to say I am a bit jealous.  I am noticing a pretty good amount of AP 1 and 2 in this codex.  The big enchilada being the strength 9 AP 1 large blast from the Doomsday cannon on the Doomsday Arc.  Keep those storm shields handy Mon-keigh.

The Death marks are also pretty slick.  They can deep strike in your opponents turn when one of their deep striking units arrive.  When they mark the unit all Deathmark units will wound them on a 2+ in close combat and shooting.  Note the Deathmarks have sniper rifles.

C'Tan are now able to be customized and the selection of Named lords is very nice.  So yeah I will be picking up a codex and plotting with The Stormlord.

I would also like to announce a new author on the Craftworld.  Given I have not been able to write or work on my back burner Ork project, I have invited BigMek SkrapKlaw to give a proper orky perspective on things.  He iz Da Big Boss and I iz only un uf da boyz.  SO welcome him and look for Orky articles and musings in the future.


Until next time..............



Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment