Friday, April 19, 2013

Adepticon 2013: Almost Live

SeerK here coming to you from the Excutive suite at the Westin in Lombard Illinois. Sorry for the first update a little late.  I played in the 40K Championships yesterday and it started late.  So late in fact I conceded my last game around 10pm.  It was a day full of Daemons and Chaos Marines with three of my opponents bearing the first name of Kevin, I kid you not all three named Kevin.

But here are some pictures from the from the front as it where.  Pardon the quality.  I was a bit drunk during the GT

The Craftworld Lansing Warhost Assembled for War.

My 2nd round opponent Kevin and His Nurgle Daemon Army.
Very nice Maulerfiend
Mechanicus Imp Guard Army Elements
My First opponents Soul Grinder.  Guess what His name was? That's right...Kevin
Kevin's Warlord
Dead Sexy Razorwing from a Dead Sexy DE army
Nice Saim Hann Army with Allies
So there are some Highlights from day one of Adepticon 2013.  I will be posting more throughout the weekend.


Until next time......



Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment