Friday, April 5, 2013

Test Of Khaine Is A Week Away!!


Well we are a week away from the Test Of Khaine. I am excited for this year. It marks the 3rd year of the
tournament. We already have some pre registered and the pre registration sheet is up at Evolution Games. So give the shop a call and save your spot.

Just to go over the detail again. We are starting registration at 10 am and I want to get started by 11 am. The entry fee is $10. it will be a 3 round tournament using the Adepticon Primer missions. And as promised the 3 missions are, mission 1, 3 and 5. So study well. Remember playing to the mission wins the day!


The updated FAQ is also now up on the Adepticon site. Here is the link.



Well just wanted to post a reminder. I am going to be posting my next Aspect Of Khaine in the next few days. The Howling Banshee has gotten a nice boost and the traditional tricks and methods can be enhanced by the rule set changes. So The daughters of Morheg Hai are next up in the Aspects Of Khaine reboot.


I will also throw in my 2 cents on the new Tau codex. Mother of god...........Prepare yourselves. The Greater Good is going to come out of every dark corner its been hiding in. Tau players are back with a vengeance. I still cant get over kroot snipers......


Until next time......




Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: