Friday, November 22, 2013

UCON At Ground Zero

Seerk here. I am coming to you semi live from Ypsilanti Michigan. I am at the Marriott on Eaglecrest, home of UCON. Somehow I managed to get a room on the 8th floor. Its the fancy level. You need a roomkey for the 8th floor to even get to the 8th floor.  Apparently my super Seer power is to be a con baller on a shoestring budget.


Well the Craftworld Open is Sunday. We have more space and way better terrain this year thanks to the fellas over at the Michigan GT.  As I post this i am finishing up the mission packs.


Registration for the convention opens at 8:30 a.m. Sunday. I want dice rolling at 11 a.m.  I will post some pictures of our prizes this year once I have it all in one spot. Players will be treated to a nice sample of bits from Paulson Games for just entering. 


Well i have work to do and a Firestorm Armada event to run at 6. See you all Sunday.

Until then


 Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment