Monday, October 24, 2016

UCON Games Convention Demo Sessions!

Greetings all! SeerK here.  With all the Adepticon hype starting I almost forgot that I was going to be doing some demo sessions at a local convention here in Michigan.  As some of you remember I have attended UCON Games Convention in the Ann Arbor Ypsilanti area for a few years now.  This Year I will be running Learn To Play sessions of Firestorm Armada, Halo Fleet Battle and Halo Ground Command.  I will also be running an Infinity Boot Camp  The events start on Saturday night and continue through Sunday. Lets take a look at the schedule!



Friday

Halo Fleet Battle Learn To Play 8pm to 11 pm

Saturday

Halo Fleet Battles Learn To Play  10 AM to 1 pm
Firestorm Armada Learn to Play  2pm to 5 pm
Halo Ground Command Learn to Play  7 pm to 9pm

Sunday

Infinity Boot Camp 10 AM to 1 PM


So that is the schedule I am running.  The events are $3.00 or Generic tickets and you must purchase at least a UCON day badge.  I will also have a special present for those that participate in the Halo events.  I have  limited edition Halo  Dioramas to give away to those that learn to play Halo Fleet Battles and Halo Ground Command!  So come on out and try out these Awesome games or at very least come out to UCON and check it out.  Come say HI!  I will be looking for pick up games and will have all my stuff there.

Evolution Games will also be on site to sell products.  They will have Spartan Games products, Board Games, card games and more.  The Infinity stock is limited at the moment but if you call the store I am sure we can bring something down for you! Thats all for now.  I will have more on Adepticon later,   I also want to say Happy Anniversary to Firebase Delta Podcast!  Phil has been doing it since 2010 and we are looking forward to more!

Until Next time crush the Alliance and as always....

REMEMBER DRAMOS!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment