Saturday, April 2, 2011

Adepticon: Almost LIve pt 2

I come to you from the lobby of the Westin Lombard at Adetpticon.  After my GT debacle I am back up to party mode for the convention.  Old school and I kind of dropped the ball on posts yesterday due to lots of tournament shananigans and lots of adult beverages.  I ended up with a rank in the 150's with 28 total battle points.  Vogrin somehow, despite actually playing all his games, with the same score.  I am sure we will have some discussions about soft scores again after this.  OST took second overall in the Killzone Tournament.  His Genestealers led by his Brood Lord Slaughtered the opposition.  The game has really captured the interest of the group, especially OST so look for more posts involving Killzone in the future.  Well more later, Check out Dark Future Games for posts throughout the day.  Also if it happens apparently we may have a couple battle reports later tonight as Goatboy of BOLS threw down the gauntlet with OST and myself.  I am not sure why I got challenged, but hey why not.

So stay tuned until next time.......



Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War calls!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment