Saturday, April 2, 2011

Adepticon Forgeworld Sexiness

Wraithseer
As I promised I have pictures of some of the impending models form Imperial Armour 11:  The Doom of Mymera.  The one that has me the most excited is the Wraithseer.  A Wraithlord Seer which is armed with a d-cannon and a force weapon.  Yup thats right a force weapon.  I am really anxious to see the rules on this guy.  From my conversations with the Staffers at the booth Imperial Armor 11 will be dropping in August.  I also have to reiterate how big the Phantom titan is.
  This titan is massive.  It is armed to the teeth.  Price point seems to be about $583 for the body and $83 per weapon.  The Wraithseer is clocking in at $56.
Dan Abnett and I
Also I got to meet Dan Abnett.  He is my favorite author form the Black Library and The Guants Ghosts series is one of my all time favorite series next to the Heresy series. 
OST has been snapping tons of photos so keep your eyes peeled her and over at Dark Future Games for updates.








Until then............................


Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to know what's written on Abnett's T-shirt. The top line looks too far over to be 'ROBO-', but I'm out of ideas.

    Forgeworld Eldar is good stuff. I think the wraithseer looks a little silly if I'm honest, but on the whole it's a big step forward and some of the best Eldar work we've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, it looks the shadow spectre is manning the fun on the war walker.

    This amuses me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gun, I mean.

    Also thanks for posting that picture, nice to see which bits of the Wraithseer are resin and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem I share the love when I am on the Front Lines.

    I couldn't read Abnett's shirt he had his hoodie on basically the whole day

    ReplyDelete