Monday, April 4, 2011

Forgworld love Continues: Corsairs and Dark Eldar

It looks as if Forgeworld kept some Edlar stuff back across the pond while I was at Adepticon.  We have some glimpses of the corsair forces and some Dark Eldar stuff as well for Imperial Armour 11.
Corsair Special weapons
It looks as if the corsairs are going to have jump infantry of some sort.  These guys looked  to be armed with fusion guns and flamers.










Raider with Haywire blaster
A Forgworld raider armed with a Haywire Blaster.  I really like the look of this so far.  I am very interested to see how different it is stat wise form a normal raider or if this is just going to be an alternative upgrade kit for a standard one.









This Raider looks awsome.  I can't wait for Imperial armor 11.  I would run this just as my normal raiders.  I am really wondering about price point.









Just a quick update.  Remember later in the week I will discuss the multi tiered mission .



Until then................




Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The dual hull Raider would make an excellent ride for my Duke Sliscus. I can't picture him in a normal Raider, and don't want to convert one at the same time, so it would be perfect... The problem is, it's probably many months away :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. From what I gathered it is actually just a concept so may not even see the light of day. Granted I work in the Auto Industry so when you see a "concept" that cool it will probably be "on the lot" so to speak when IA 12 lands

    ReplyDelete