Friday, June 17, 2011

Don't Fear the Reaper


A grand little present came in the e-mail this morning. Forge World has done a great job with this sleek looking kit. The Reaper can be seen at forge world's site here.

It's rules do seem to favor anti-tank, but without a higher rate of fire. This skimmer is limited to a pinning blast.

This bad boy really shines Against armor values. Capable of glancing a tank to death with just one volley.

I would love to see one of these fielded soon.


I wanted to share my fantastic find from my email.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see SeerK get one of these evil things

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can think of is "That's not a shock prow, THIS is a shock prow!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I do like the Forgeworld take on the raider hull. I like the design of the sails better.

    The weapon on this thing is pretty nasty too. d3 haywire hits with the concentrated blast. its like a better fire prism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd take a Fire Prism over this any day.
    Nice design though.

    ReplyDelete