Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Greetings all, I am the StormLord, the third member of the Seer Council.  Unlike Seven and Seer Karandras, I am not an Eldar player.  My preferred army is Necrons.  Yes, you heard correctly.  Even before all the rumors started circulating, I had a metallic army waging war against the Imperium. 

I still consider myself somewhat of a 40K n00b, as I only just got back into the hobby within the past year and a half.  Back in the ancient days, I used to match my Tyranid army against SeerK's budding Eldar.  After taking a 12 year hiatus from 40K, I am back in the fold.  I never quit war gaming during that time, as I have a massive Fantasy Bretonnian army, and 4 others. Various other war games like Mage Knight, HeroClix, Axis and Allies, and Battletech pepper my experience, and give it a different flavor and perspective from your traditional 40K player.

I also run my own blog, Chaos Kingdoms.  Primarily I will keep this as a modeling/war gaming blog with a definite focus on WFB, and my 40K contributions will be kept here. You can check out my last game against SeerK's Dark Eldar here.


Later today I will post my review of the DFG tournament at Game Links. I faced 3 fantastic opponents, but all 3 were Space Marines...

I believe the WH40K Xeno players need to stick together. All this Space Marine cheese and the Imperium of man needs to fall. The Xenos are coming...

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you got the invite sorted out.

    Welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Welcome to the Craftworld. My two main armies are Crons and Tau so I'll be watching for your contributions.

    ReplyDelete