Saturday, August 28, 2010

I hate moving.


Apologies to all. I know I was cranking stuff out, but I have been moving all this past week and classes also started. I have been a bit busy. Once stuff settles down and my brain gets unfrazzled I will continue trying to do 3 or 4 entries a week. Probably more like 2 or 3, but still a greater effort.  I hate it when real life throws a monkey wrench in my gaming and blogging.
Tactics articles is what I am going to try and focus on for a bit. These take time to develop.

In the mean time check out my eBay auctions. I posted a link for them. I am going to be putting up a blood bowl boxed set including death zone. I will also be putting up about 7 different teams. There may be some assault marine stuff, venerable dreadnought and a space hulk librarian if nobody at the Evolution wants to buy them.

Check out the auctions if you like Blood Bowl or know somebody who does.

So next time some Eldar Tactics.


Until then



Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment